Monday, May 18, 2015

Self Determination theory

I do MMA and fight because it completes me as a person I love everything about it the training preparing, nutrition and just being able to become someone else on the Mat and not just Me (Gabriel Caro). It was weird when my parents would tell people that I started up inertial arts because I was so shy as a kid very timid not looking like that kid with the fighter instinct, it was quite odd and I would get lots of looks even when walking into the gym. When I use to step on that mat I became a different person , I wasn't the best runner because of an asthma and kydney problem, I  wasn't good at any sport with a ball but when I put on the gloves and hit the bag or pads I became Somone else just like a superhero puts on a mask and cap . Bruce Wayne  by day , by night batman. I became in my midnight a shy kid with a big imagination Gabriel car by day and a normal kid that had fun and talked to everyone when I steeped on the Matt. It was my way to escape all the fears around me and as I got older it just drove me to be the best fighter I could be and I'm still striving to be the best I can 15 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment